"My head keeps saying "no"
But my heart keeps giving in
So hard to let it go
When it's there, under my skin."
-anybody there, the script
"Ignorance is bliss
You'd always hear me say
But at times you can't deny
Those eyes lookin' your way
Let me begin by saying what I mean
It's a crime against the heart you know
To be somewhere in between"
- i won't disagree, kate voegele
"I've tried not to let anyone in until now
I guess conversations never allow
and I've been feeling like I'm on some sort of merry-go-round...
And I've tried not to let anyone in until now
Misunderstandings are an easy way out
And I've been feeling all this pressure just to figure it out
And I know, don't know, yeah I know, don't know..
It's kinda hard when I'm planning for something
to get across this hole without jumping..."
-nice piece of art, fm static
No comments:
Post a Comment