I'm packing my room right now. and i've been gradually putting my things into boxes. I just cleared my 'certs and trophies', all of which were dusty from neglect - and it seemed pretty apt that, in a way, I was stowing away the achievements of my past and moving on into university.
As the saying goes, "Past performance does not guarantee future success". I guess its time I put my head down and get to work; but in the next FIVE days in Singapore, I am determined to enjoy what little time I have left with those dear to me.
When it comes down to the crunch, we finally realise what is important to us; there is also a greater sense of urgency to accomplish all the things we set out to do at the start. what I have learnt in this past month or so is the need to keep my drive and motivation up especially in the middle of a long period. Hope I bear this in mind when I get over to the US.
No comments:
Post a Comment