BIANCA
Save you, friend Cassio!
CASSIO
What make you from home?
How is it with you, my most fair Bianca?
I' faith, sweet love, I was coming to your house.
BIANCA
And I was going to your lodging, Cassio.
What, keep a week away? seven days and nights?
Eight score eight hours? and lovers' absent hours,
More tedious than the dial eight score times?
O weary reckoning!
Save you, friend Cassio!
CASSIO
What make you from home?
How is it with you, my most fair Bianca?
I' faith, sweet love, I was coming to your house.
BIANCA
And I was going to your lodging, Cassio.
What, keep a week away? seven days and nights?
Eight score eight hours? and lovers' absent hours,
More tedious than the dial eight score times?
O weary reckoning!
It seems like they're conveying their longing for one another after some absence, something like what I feel now, though in a somewhat different context of course.
On another note, here are some random musings i've put down in my note book:
1) I thought of a chem analogy: we are like atoms, sitting in alternate seats in the lecture halls and only sitting together if we know someone, or if there are no more seats left. (if someone could just remind me what the law associated with is called, its just at the edges of my mind but i just can't get to it)
2) for physics lecture, our lecturer just broke a beaker in class, on purpose. and swept it up after himself. (and here i think, how likely is that going to happen in singapore -- all this i say out of the great appreciation i have of the opportunity to be here to do my studies)
3) i love the wonders of online shopping. especially in the US! woohoo. the stuff i ordered are coming in.
No comments:
Post a Comment